This high-quality winch dampener is designed to reduce the amount of whip/backlash from a failure in the winch line itself or any attachment point failing.
It should be used in conjunction with all other safety procedures for winch line pulling.
It is suitable for both steel cable and synthetic ropes.
Weight of winch dampener 1.360kg.
Get 2 and save 14%
How to use the winch dampener.
- Lay dampener in an open position on the ground in line with the winch line. Never approach a winch line under tension. The line should be slack when installing the dampener.
- Fold the dampener over the cable. Ensure the dampener is in the central third of the line length. Secure the central Velcro strap around the line. Cinch up all buckles (top buckles around the line).
- Fill external pockets with loose sand. Never use rocks or stones in the dampener ballast pockets.
- Ensure all people, pets, and property are well clear of the line pull and in a safe location before putting any tension on the line.
- As the cable is pulled in, you may need to adjust the position of the dampener. Always release the tension on the line before approaching and making any adjustments.
|Brand||4 Wheeling Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 4 Wheeling Australia. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.